Saturday, April 11, 2009

Mind your business (a contradiction)

Now i'll start by addressing the contradiction that i speak of...
If you read my blog then clearly you're not interested in minding your business... but that cool. I made this thing for people to read and enjoy
Now the minding your business of which i speak is having sense enough to not run your mouth. Granted this blog isn't contraband and im not slinging hooch to infants but when my mom calls me and tells me to remove pictures of me with alcohol it makes me mad...
Why you ask?
Because although i tell my mom everything, someone found the need to go back to her and make me seem like a bad apple.
What's really good with that
and for future reference my mom knows exactly where to read about my life, should she not feel like calling me...
with that being said keep reading, but mind your damn business :)
food for thought

No comments:

Post a Comment