Sunday, January 10, 2010

Girl (and Boy) Interrupted

So last night the love of my life comes over. We have a great talk and then "things" start to unfold. And by unfold I mean to say that people start getting undressed. But, seeing as how we're both "consenting adults" that isn't the important part. What is important is that half-way through round 1 his phone rings and its his friend that is on the the train near my apartment and he needs my guy to take him back home. This sucks because...
A. Now he can't spend the night
B. I hate his friend
C. Now he can't spend the night
D. Our "session" comes to a screeching halt

Anyhows, off we go to get his friend from the train station yada yada yada. We get back to my apartment and continue business as usual and leave his friend in my living room with the t.v on (with the volume up very loud) and the remote and tell him to fend for himself. So, while we're in the middle of the throws of young love, completely uninhibited and unconcerned that there are other people in my apartment, we hear my door creak. I have a cat so we let it slide... until we see a shadow in the door way. Who is it you ask? I'd be delighted to tell you. Its his weird ass friend. It isn't until my darling dearest dismounts me and we tell him to piss off and that if he's looking for the bathroom he already passed it.
About ten seconds after our "business" is finished I skip to my kitchen to rehydrate and his friend is sitting on the couch staring at me with the t.v. on mute undoubtedly listening to our copulation. At this point, yours truly is utterly disturbed and disgusted. With that being said. I grab a newport and some Orange Juice and return back to my dungeon... quite disturbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment