Thursday, January 7, 2010

Watch your mouth

There are few things in life as important as a first impression. Why do i say that? Because you only get one shot at it. For instance... Im in Kroger with a few friends when someone walks by me and says,(In an attempt to hit on me) "damn shawty you thicka than a jar of peanut butter left out in the cold." I look around me because Im pretty sure that there must be someone else around me that he's talking to. But, no. Its just me and Mr. Inappropriate in aisle 7. He's waiting for me to say something back and knowing me what i would have said was going to be verrrrry disrespectful but since I watch Jersey Shore on MTV (Thursdays @ 10 lol) I know that guys hit bitches in the face when they feel disrespected... So, i put my cart in reverse, replied with "word," and continued on checking miscellaneous items off of my list. Its times like these when ladies respect gentlemen.

No comments:

Post a Comment