Sunday, June 28, 2009

Come on BET


First and foremost... Drake is the MAN. Call me a groupie or whatever i give NO fuck. I feel uber offended that they made such a damn hot mess out of one of the greatest things to happen to Hip Hop this year. They shoulda put that man center stage and had him perform good shit like Lust for Life or Successful instead of bleeping out ever other word on a song that's chorus screams "I just wanna fuck every girl in the world." Now don't get me wrong, i love the song, but if you can't do it right then don't do it at all. Add that to the fact that I don't know the names of the other 2 rappers on that song and the 12 year olds that were on Drizzy's jock strap, BET is really getting on my nerves. SmfH

1 comment:

  1. I am so very surprised you actually watched this show. You're kinda making me want to actually do a blog...nah... i'll just comment on yours. This awards show offended me in everyway shape and form. It offended my ears, my patience, and my eyes.
    1) My ears... it's clear that the studio does wonders for these hip-hop stars, and that's where they should stay... in the studio. The bleeping was rediculous! the sound was never right, and the song choices were terrible. Ciara's solo? very questionable to me. It took me the whole song just to figure out who she was, and why she was singing. Blame it on the alcohol... bad! Drake and Wayne's piece... dreadful. Thats all I can comment on, cuz I couldn't watch it any longer.
    2) The old man who talked for days about the OJs ... made me want to commit suicide! I watched the whole Real World and that man was still on stage. That segment was so long... even though I could watch Tyrese all day long. The commercials that played made me want to stop paying for cable. Who gave those 2 ghetto hot ass mess baby mamas a damn reality show? Whats the world coming to, and that black man with no tie talking about college... uhh I mean highschool students. Uhhh havent we heard of video editing.
    3)These outfits were interesting to say the least. Lil Mama? wtf!!!! Ne-yo... umm a joggingn jacket? Melody Thornton ... speechless. Cassie... please me normal again. Tyra was not working for me, but Beyonce and Alicia Keyes looked AMAZING!
    To conclude... the awards show was a huge dissapointment. To think I rushe home Geisha House, and missed out on a free fudge show at Kilwins for this tacky ass show.
    R.I.P MJ

    ReplyDelete