Sunday, June 7, 2009

Obscene hours of the night

well its 2:37 in the AM and i find myself very very very awake. Maybe i'm an insomniac, or maybe there's just a lot of shit on my mind.  

Nah there's definitely nothing on my mind (not that i'm an idiot or anything) and im not an insomniac (i get my fair share of sleep).

Its just one of those nights where i want something to happen so badly. A phone call from a friend telling me to meet them somewhere because something amazing is happening. Or a call from the boyfriend just to say that he misses me and wants to talk to me until i fall asleep, Or i discover that there's a new version of the impossible quiz that's beggin for me to play until my eyeballs burn. But no
the sun has set
i aint done shit
and tomorrow
i might do it ...
again

1 comment:

  1. ...aw you miss me.

    Fuck you, nigga.

    = )

    I say that with love.

    ReplyDelete